Purple Pwnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Accepted)mage looking to join(got tank standby to if needed)

2 posters

Go down

(Accepted)mage looking to join(got tank standby to if needed) Empty (Accepted)mage looking to join(got tank standby to if needed)

Post  Guest Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:33 pm

APPLICATION

Character
- Name: Degnemage
- Class:Mage (fire)
- Professions: Alchemy+herbalism
- Talent Build: fire
- Armory link:
- Play time:

1. Why would you like to join Purple Pwnage? like to join a raid guild with all the all guys the guild can use my warrior (tank ) to if needed but prefere to play on mage

2. Do you play any other characters than the one that you are currently applying with? yes Got good tank to Degnetwink rdy in raid if needed and pvp with my rogue

3. Is the character(s) that you are playing on originally created by you?ofc

4. Which guild were you previously in and why did you leave or got removed from that guild? ijnxed disbanned

5. Could you tell us a short bit about your previous PvE experience(s) in WoW? cleared kara-gruul-maggy -5/6 Za-5/6 SSC- 2/4 Tk -2/5 MH

6. Can anyone in the guild vouch for you? senior-kerg-muggy (giggly-rafty)

7. What Add ons do you use? omen-raid assist- sw stats

8. Are you willing to change your spec if the guild leaders think it's necessary? maby but dont think thy like me to respec

9. Do you have stable net connection?! ofc

10. Have you read and understood the GUILD RULES ? yes

11. Tell us a bit about yourself (name, age, nationality).tonny Degnebolig 41 years Denmark

12. Are you able to raid monday, tuesday, wednesday and sunday from 20.00-23+?ofc but only 3 days a week got a famillie to take care of too

13. Are you willing to raid in the weekends (friday and saturday) 10 mans?no weekend of famile time

14. Might there be any future reason for you not being able to raid on these days?can raid all days but friday and saturday bur only 3 days a week( promised my wife)

15. you have ventrilo, and understand english good?yes
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

(Accepted)mage looking to join(got tank standby to if needed) Empty Hello

Post  MacBacon Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:23 am

Nice application but could you show an armory link please
MacBacon
MacBacon
Members

Back to top Go down

(Accepted)mage looking to join(got tank standby to if needed) Empty link to armory

Post  Degnemag Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:30 am

armory link Degnemage=http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&n=Degnemage

and if needed armory link to my Warrior tank to Degnetwink=http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&n=Degnetwink

Degnemag

Back to top Go down

(Accepted)mage looking to join(got tank standby to if needed) Empty Nice

Post  MacBacon Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:35 pm

Looking good pal

Good Luck =)
MacBacon
MacBacon
Members

Back to top Go down

(Accepted)mage looking to join(got tank standby to if needed) Empty Re: (Accepted)mage looking to join(got tank standby to if needed)

Post  Rafty Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:49 pm

why did u leave ur old OWN guild underrated??

and what if we dont move forward as fast as u would like, do would u leave us aswell?
Rafty
Rafty
Admin

Back to top Go down

(Accepted)mage looking to join(got tank standby to if needed) Empty Re: (Accepted)mage looking to join(got tank standby to if needed)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down