Purple Pwnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Accepted)Application

2 posters

Go down

(Accepted)Application Empty (Accepted)Application

Post  Guest Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:38 pm

Hi members of Purple pwnage, i'm just gonna fill in this form quick as i cba to sit writing for like half an hour Razz

Character
- Name: Drzype
- Class: Warrior
- Professions: WeaponSmith and mining
- Talent Build: Prot (12/5/44)
- Armory link:
- Play time: 60 days+ (if that's what you mean, lol)

1. Why would you like to join Purple Pwnage?

I'd like to join Purple Pwnage because i'm thirsty for raiding again and it just so happens to be that i'm not in a guild.

2. Do you play any other characters than the one that you are currently applying with?

yes, i do have a 39 twink rogue i play from time to time +that i have a couple of other 70s, but those are inactive.

3. Is the character(s) that you are playing on originally created by you?

i got 4 lvl 70s. Drzype, a mage on Magtheridon Warnthoft, a shaman on Grim Batol. all of those are mine. Also i have a 70 ally druid on some server, don't remember name of server or char, i don't play on that account because it's my friends and i'm just not the druid kind'a guy.

4. Which guild were you previously in and why did you leave or got removed from that guild?

I migrated here to play with some friend a short while ago, before that i was in S A V E on Grim Batol. My friends that i came here to play with have quit playing wow to play AoC, so now i'm alone and bored^^

5. Could you tell us a short bit about your previous PvE experience(s) in WoW?

Well didn't do PvE pre TBC, so no exp there. In TBC i've done Kara, Gruul, 1st boss in ZA, 1st boss in TK. and that's it. But i'm really psyched to explore more of the end-game content!

6. Can anyone in the guild vouch for you?

Well i guess that would be Degnemage as it was him that told me i should make an application after we did Hc SL togetter and had a blast Very Happy

7. What Add ons do you use?

I use: Omen, Bartender3, Atlas-loot, Gatherer and Cartographer. just the necessary Wink

8. Are you willing to change your spec if the guild leaders think it's necessary?

Sure, i can go both dps and prot. got gear for both.

9. Do you have stable net connection?!

Relatively stable i'd say. Sometimes i can get screwd over and not have interwebz for like 2 days. but most of the time it's just fine.

10. Have you read and understood the GUILD RULES ?

No, Y wud i do taht?, i gotz my own r00ls!! j/k read it in general forum Razz

11. Tell us a bit about yourself (name, age, nationality).

Well my name is Lars, thinking of changing my stupid char name to something like that:P
I'm 17 years old and come from Norway. also speak Swedish (and English ofc Razz )

12. Are you able to raid monday, tuesday, wednesday and sunday from 20.00-23+?

That are perfect raid times for me tbh Wink

13. Are you willing to raid in the weekends (friday and saturday) 10 mans?

I'd rather not, sometimes if i got nothing else planned, but usually i'll use my Fridays and Saturdays on irl stuff.

14. Might there be any future reason for you not being able to raid on these days?

Hmm, don't think so. something could come up, not anything i know of atm.

15. you have ventrilo, and understand english good?

Yes and yes!
----------------------
Hope you like my application and just so you know, if you don't need a prot warrior i'd love to join you as dps;D
Looking forward to hearing from you!

Back to top Go down

(Accepted)Application Empty Application

Post  Zantrol Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:11 am

hey there iam degne´s soon and is was me you played with in SL and you was a nice tank you just need maybe 500-1k life more bot ofc i think you can join
but now iam not officer or class leader
GL M8

you gote my vote
here is hes armory link http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&n=Drzype

//Zantrol//

Last edited by Zantrol on Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:03 am; edited 2 times in total

Zantrol
Members

Back to top Go down

(Accepted)Application Empty Thx Zantrol

Post  Drzype Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:00 am

Then i change my "vouch-person" to Zantrol ;P

Drzype

Back to top Go down

(Accepted)Application Empty Re: (Accepted)Application

Post  gigglygirl Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:26 pm

well sinc i notice we are short on acktiv warrior tanks and tank in general and you app looks good give me a /w ingame
gigglygirl
gigglygirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

(Accepted)Application Empty Re: (Accepted)Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down