Purple Pwnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona non grata?

2 posters

Go down

Persona non grata? Empty Persona non grata?

Post  Axzili Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:44 pm

Well, the subject tells it all. Am I a persona non grata in PP?

As some of you know Axzili is my hunter-alt playing in PP. My main however is raiding with another guild. During yesterdays Kara-run some raid-members had very strong opinions against this setup. Their arguments were (among others): "The guild ends up being a second-hand guild" and "Taking spots in raids that other guildmembers could use".

I must admit I felt very unwelcome at that point and I found the situation quite unpleasant which is the reason for this topic.

I joined PP for the fun and for the people. If I can help progression and gearing up guildies while having a good time I will be happy to do so.

Back to the subject: Am I a persona non grata?

Axzili
Members

Back to top Go down

Persona non grata? Empty Re: Persona non grata?

Post  gwenyr Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:01 pm

well that person was me, but the gm have said that it's nps to have main in anotehr guild so I'll bow to that and accept it so no your not a person non grata, just curious how much you can raid with us since your main is in a raiding guild
gwenyr
gwenyr
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Axzili Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:36 pm

gwenyr wrote:just curious how much you can raid with us since your main is in a raiding guild

https://purplepwnage.forumotion.com/hunter-f13/who-wants-to-raid-and-who-won-t-t74.htm

Axzili
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum