Purple Pwnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvP Squad in PP ???? Recrutiment???

2 posters

Go down

PvP Squad in PP ???? Recrutiment??? Empty PvP Squad in PP ???? Recrutiment???

Post  valo Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:41 am

Hello everyone
I'm looking for people who'd like to play PvP Arena/Battlegrounds (especially Paladins, Warriors and rogues). Currently I'm still level 60 on my warlock, but I'm leveling him quite fast. If there are any interest in serious PvP like 2vs2 or 3vs3 please contact me ingame - since the new season 4 has been released the minimum gear you should have is The Merciless set (or at least I think the minimum resilience is about 250 hmmz?). If it turns out I'm the only bloodthirsty ally punisher here in this guild - I suggest that officers in PP would deliberate a PvP Squad thus in the recruitment your looking for PvP-minded individuals. Nonetheless I fucking still need to reach the famous 70.... Sad

INFO-FACT-BOX-THING: Currently I'm raiding with Darksun - but since WotLK can be released anytime my passion for new gear/content are slowly being killed by Blizzard (Think about it if you strive to get tier6 and you use like 4 - 5 hours raiding in 2 months and next day WotLK is being released - In my opinion THAT IS FUCKING WASTE OF TIME). I still don't have considered how much time I'll spend on PvE, but it is certainly not as much as before. " alright Sanchez we fucking don't care about you and your stupid perspective"

So.....

Back to the subject:

Another issue is concerned about the forum - we need a link or whatever you called it for PvP (share your experience about setups, strategy and how much Rafty suck etc.).
This may too much for asking for now - but I suppose people of PP are hoping for some progression in PvE contents likewise as I'm hoping for PvP teams. For that reason a PvP squad leader who really takes Arena seriously would be great.....

Inevitably this entailing another discussion - when does the recruitment starts? When are we seeing Rafty standing on the rooftop of the bank in Orgrimmar spamming for new members? It would be great if a officer is posting a statement about facts like when PP actually recruiting, what's the main goal for now (Karazhan, Zul'Aman etc.). A matter of fact the worst consequence PP can face is people leaving because of lack of such informations.

Sanchez/Valo

valo
Members

Back to top Go down

PvP Squad in PP ???? Recrutiment??? Empty Re: PvP Squad in PP ???? Recrutiment???

Post  gigglygirl Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:17 am

valo im rdy for some pwn pvp Razz and if you would like to be the pvp leader of the guild ten i can make you a rank Razz

and yeah we should start the recrutment now and we are also slowly doing it, im trying to set up the guild's rules atm, and when they are up we are going on the wow page aswelll whit recrutment's

and about the pvp forum ill make on
gigglygirl
gigglygirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

PvP Squad in PP ???? Recrutiment??? Empty Re: PvP Squad in PP ???? Recrutiment???

Post  valo Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:28 am

ow nice Giggly ! warriors are nizzle in arena Smile

valo
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  gigglygirl Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:08 pm

yeah gonna start to farm my gear Razz
gigglygirl
gigglygirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum