Purple Pwnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vote about AA Team

+2
Sniffmydiff
gigglygirl
6 posters

Go down

wanna merge whit AA Team? so they join PP?

vote about AA Team Vote_lcap69%vote about AA Team Vote_rcap 69% 
[ 9 ]
vote about AA Team Vote_lcap31%vote about AA Team Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

vote about AA Team Empty vote about AA Team

Post  gigglygirl Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:18 pm

So you want AA Team to merge whit us then give us a vote
gigglygirl
gigglygirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

vote about AA Team Empty Re: vote about AA Team

Post  Sniffmydiff Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:25 pm

I'd say yes, as long as we ditch the inactives. And keep strict on losing inactive people
Sniffmydiff
Sniffmydiff
Members

Back to top Go down

vote about AA Team Empty Senior

Post  Senior Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:33 am

Woted no.
You must know almost all of them to comply with the guild rules.

Surely Ill vote yes if you guys know the players of that guild and find them as "kind" as the once in our guild. Its no secret that I want progress as much as the rest of you guys/girls but I have seen 3 guilds go down in no time due to massiv recrutment.

Idd rather wait.....and keep the guild spirit....because its what will keep us here.

Senior
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  gigglygirl Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:55 am

i told there gm to get the players to go and read our rules for the guild and if they can agree to them they are gonna whisper me ingame and im gonna chat whit them before inviting any so i wont inv nuubs ofc and i will tjek them out on be.imba and amory ect
gigglygirl
gigglygirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cybrix Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:56 am

I voted yes... Im really looking forward to starting ssc/tk and we can always kick all of them again if they turn out to be a**holes Very Happy
Cybrix
Cybrix
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  vlex Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:31 pm

Voted yes also.

Cheers Vlex

vlex
Members

Back to top Go down

vote about AA Team Empty Hej

Post  Ullius Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:43 am

I voted No.

1. massiv recruitment will end up in unactivity and disband, witch i see PP are going now, we have reached 100 members(know theres alts and so on) witch i find to big for a merge, We should stop recruit unskilled - and low geard people, and look forward, and start SSc and Tk it will take loads of wipes poeple should be ready spending high amount of gold for giving the best healing - dps - tanking you can get.

2. We have the " look here or get kicket" post witch have been up for to looon. i hope there soon will be a clean up.

3. And if we merge, do a clean up in each guild, find the most progresive, Skillet, Geard people.

I see a disband coming, but its easy to avoid.

kagegnaskerbagframedløgpå?

Ullius
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  gigglygirl Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:11 am

there wont be a big merge if some of them wanna join they got told to whisper me ore make an app, we wont accept unskillede ppl there have no experiment ingame sinc we dont wanna be stuck in kara, we are going forward very soon and kara will not be on the raid calender when we do that, but that also mean for the ppl here to say no also start to sign up sinc the reason we did think about making a big recrutmen was becaus ppl aint signing and we look at the sign list of what we need in the guild to make it a acktiv raiding guild, fx we stand at gruul's lair missing 13 ppl 2 tanks 3 healers and 8 dps that mean we need 13 ppl more in the guild else we wont be abel to run 25 mands ( just an exampel).... last i would say start sign up ppl even though you see 15 ppl signet for kara and 30 for gruul it dosent hurt that you sign for the raids sinc thoes there get pick to stand on the list can easy be chancede out so if you see the list setup it can still be chance dont hold back show your acktivitet insted.. and im running a warning system that i also postede about so dont worry there will be kicking sooner ore later... and 100 members out of thoes we have like 60 players and not even 30 acktiv if we look from the sign up systems. but well sign up for raids like it did say so we know who is acktiv and not and we take the kicking from there and also with the warning system.....
gigglygirl
gigglygirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gigglygirl Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:50 am

right now im talking to there gm again and hes giving me some names over players who wanna join and i have declined a few of them sinc they dont have kara gear and need alot of gearing up before they are ready to help us progress and our goal aint to do that....

well we aint gonna merge whit them i did look up like 15 of hes members and i only wanted 4 of them sinc the rest dident match out gearet ppl, and he dident want to do that.
gigglygirl
gigglygirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down