Purple Pwnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce myself

2 posters

Go down

Introduce myself Empty Introduce myself

Post  Binxx Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:49 pm

Hai,
First of all thanks for the invite. And as some of you may be aware i am Mr.Purple!! Razz I do have some T6 or equivilent epics but due to the fact won't be able to raid a whole lot over the next month and then raid loads for 2 months and then i go to afghanistan with the Royal Marines in October i can't really be active in a hardcore raiding guild.

I will be raiding as much as i can when possible, and just because i don't need any of the drops doesn't mean i don't want to tag along and have some fun Smile I won't take the place of someone who does need the gear however.

I will be concentrating on making gold and grinding rep with the remaining factions in preparation for WotLK when i get back from afghan (hopefully released by then). During the week i'll be living in my barracks and i'll be online but it'll be on Mobile Broadband, connection suxs so i won't be able to raid or group.

This is just an intro, i consider myself a helpful friendly bloke, and hope to have a good laugh with you all soon Smile
Binxx
Binxx
Members

Back to top Go down

Introduce myself Empty Re: Introduce myself

Post  valo Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:17 pm

nice to meeting you....

valo
Members

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum