Purple Pwnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Class Leaders LOOK HERE.

4 posters

Go down

Class Leaders LOOK HERE. Empty Class Leaders LOOK HERE.

Post  Deadway Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:26 pm

I have been reading class forums and i have to say that some Class leaders arent doing their jobs!!!!!

---This have to STOP---

---NOW---

IF we want some progress before WoLk all class leader have to take some time and start discussions about Crafting gear / Ressistans gear, Speccs and SUCH! I dont point finger at anyone that would be rube! but pls ATTENTION!!! You are a Leader for all of ur class in the guild start Work to keep your rank!

IMPORTANT : This post is not for Every Class leader! Some of them are just doing a AMAZING GOOD JOB keep that up Smile

Deadway
Admin

Back to top Go down

Class Leaders LOOK HERE. Empty Re: Class Leaders LOOK HERE.

Post  gigglygirl Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:29 pm

can only say i totaly agree start posting in the forums classes!
gigglygirl
gigglygirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Frostkongen Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:47 am

For the record, I have been battling with depression for most of the year and it means that I sometimes really aren't up for playing, or when playing just want to be left alone. At the moment I am in the process of getting off the anti-depressant pills and into some "shrink-works" Smile and it does have the affect that my mood seems to change a lot, and therefore I haven't been that much online recently. As a class leader of the hunters I am aware that I may not be able to put the required effort into it, so if any of the officers feel that somebody else should have a shot at it, its quite alright with me.

Frostkongen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MacBacon Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:30 pm

Yeah we need to wake some of us, this guild could have downed Void Reaver long ago if we just had put some serious gaming up in the raids. Man we took Gruul on first try, this guild can really long! But we need to work for it. In my opinion we should make a better forum, I don't think this one is bad but u know, we need some pictures like all other raiding guilds, just for an exampel. If we make a nice forum people will be more and more curious about this guild, and of course we have to get our dkp site up as soon as possible, I can't stand this rolling on items xD. Anyway I try to do my job as best as I can. I´m trying to be online as much as I can, I'm trying to figure out what's the best group to progress in the instances, I keep up telling the warlocks what's the best spec for them according to their gear and I'm lvling up my tailoring and enchanting skill so I can make some good resistance gear and make some enchants =)

All Class Leaders must do their job cause if u slack it can have some serious consequences on the guild's moral. If u feel that this job is too much for u, then it's better to pass it someone that will put more effort in the job than u. Please respect this!

//Macbacon
Warlock Class Leader
MacBacon
MacBacon
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Frostkongen Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:26 pm

Try and take a look at this post MacBacon Smile

https://purplepwnage.forumotion.com/general-f1/imba-guild-website-t88.htm

I must say the possibilities that site is offering are pretty IMBA. I for one can't wait for Binxx to start working on it.

Frostkongen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gigglygirl Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:35 pm

the site frost are talking about is up running, we just dont use it sinc i dont have admin to iy yet (before binxx are home) and that mean i cant chance anything and there is no forum ect, so dont worry we have a new site and will be posted in the guild message of the day when we are using the new one
gigglygirl
gigglygirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum