Purple Pwnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Decline)Lock where u looking for!

3 posters

Go down

(Decline)Lock where u looking for! Empty (Decline)Lock where u looking for!

Post  Guest Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:41 pm

Character
- Name:Jarokin
- Class:Lock
- Professions:Tailor and enchanting
- Talent Build:destruction 0/21/40
- Armory link:
- Play time: 27 days

1. Why would you like to join Purple Pwnage? Well u ned a good lock and i ned a good guild

2. Do you play any other characters than the one that you are currently applying with? no

3. Is the character(s) that you are playing on originally created by you? yes

4. Which guild were you previously in and why did you leave or got removed from that guild? adrenalin rush

5. Could you tell us a short bit about your previous PvE experience(s) in WoW? cleared kara,gruul and zul aman,so i got enough experience for this guild i think

6. Can anyone in the guild vouch for you? don't think so

7. What Add ons do you use? ome,group calendar,deadly boss mod,titan,...

8. Are you willing to change your spec if the guild leaders think it's necessary? yes ofc

9. Do you have stable net connection?! yes

10. Have you read and understood the GUILD RULES? yes and i agree

11. Tell us a bit about yourself (name, age, nationality). i'm 16 years old ,rl name is Kenny,i'm from belgium(europe)

12. Are you able to raid monday, tuesday, wednesday and sunday from 20.00-23+? yes

13. Are you willing to raid in the weekends (friday and saturday) 10 mans? yes ofc

14. Might there be any future reason for you not being able to raid on these days? no and if there is ill let u know Wink

15. you have ventrilo, and understand english good? yes

Back to top Go down

(Decline)Lock where u looking for! Empty Re: (Decline)Lock where u looking for!

Post  gigglygirl Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:51 pm

one thing i know is that you have already bin here in the guild Razz 2 is that how much time you spendte on the app like 1 min Razz

duno if we are looking for more lock will let it be up to the class leader to find out
gigglygirl
gigglygirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  orcofchaos Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:56 pm

Hi Kenny,

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&n=Jarokin
I checked your armory and frankly you should go affliction..cause with 15 spell hitrating you cant do decent dmg with 0/21/40 specc.
I, myself, have a warlock and raided MH/BT with him and I only specced destr when I had like 150 spellhit rating what is easy to got without any tier 4 or 5 set. Today my warlock has about 186 spellhitrating, 1.1k spelldmg (shadow) and 22% crit and still im working on the hitrating to get capped to 203 (I think). Anyway its up to deadway or Gigglygirl to decide
GL with your application

Greets
Orcofchaos

orcofchaos
Members

Back to top Go down

(Decline)Lock where u looking for! Empty Hello there

Post  MacBacon Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:32 pm

Hello there Jarokin. As Orcofchaos said u have way too low spell hit rating for being destruction spec. And in my opinion u don't have enough experience in the raid instances. I want this guild to progress as fast as possible. The application was a little bit "untidy" and in my eyes i can't see that u are interested enough to join this guild. So I´m afraid i have to decline your membership in Purple Pwnage for this time.

//Macbacon
Warlock Class Leader
MacBacon
MacBacon
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down