Purple Pwnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Decline)APPLICATION Breadfan, 70 druid

Go down

(Decline)APPLICATION Breadfan, 70 druid Empty (Decline)APPLICATION Breadfan, 70 druid

Post  Guest Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:00 am

APPLICATION

Character
- Name: Breadfan
- Class: Druid
- Professions: Skinning, Leatherworking
- Talent Build: Feral
- Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&n=Breadfan
- Play time: 17 days

1. Why would you like to join Purple Pwnage?

- First of all, I got some IRL friends in Purple Pwnage, and I've heard a lot of positive thing about the guild. I want to join raids etc.

2. Do you play any other characters than the one that you are currently applying with?

- Got just some alts, level 5-35, so my 70 druid is my main character.

3. Is the character(s) that you are playing on originally created by you?

- Yes, all my characters were created by me.

4. Which guild were you previously in and why did you leave or got removed from that guild?

- I was a member of Couldnt Decide, but I left after a fight with another member.

5. Could you tell us a short bit about your previous PvE experience(s) in WoW?

- Well, I reached level 70 about 3 weeks ago, my gear isn't that good at the moment, but it will be a lot better in some time.

6. Can anyone in the guild vouch for you?

- Kimmelim is my best friend IRL, and he has been main-tank, if I understood right.

7. What Add ons do you use?

- At the moment, I just use Titan Panel and Questhelper. Will download others if necessary for raids, etc.

8. Are you willing to change your spec if the guild leaders think it's necessary?

- I got no gear for resto spec or balance spec, but I guess i could have done it if it was really necessary, even though I like feral best.

9. Do you have stable net connection?!

- Yes, I do.

10. Have you read and understood the GUILD RULES?

- Yes, I have.

11. Tell us a bit about yourself (name, age, nationality).

- My name is Magnus, I'm 16 years old, 17 this october, and I'm from Norway.

12. Are you able to raid monday, tuesday, wednesday and sunday from 20.00-23+?

- I prefer to join raids in weekends, because I don't really know if I can do raids in days as monday-friday, but I will still try to join as many raids as possible.

13. Are you willing to raid in the weekends (friday and saturday) 10 mans?

- Yes, I am.

14. Might there be any future reason for you not being able to raid on these days?

- If something comes up, I will not priority World Of Warcraft instead of my life in real.

15. you have ventrilo, and understand english good?

- I don't got Ventrilo right now, but I can download if needed. My english is also very good, and I got no problem understanding english.

I hope for positive respond.
- Breadfan.

Back to top Go down

(Decline)APPLICATION Breadfan, 70 druid Empty Re: (Decline)APPLICATION Breadfan, 70 druid

Post  gigglygirl Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:42 am

12. Are you able to raid monday, tuesday, wednesday and sunday from 20.00-23+?

- I prefer to join raids in weekends, because I don't really know if I can do raids in days as monday-friday, but I will still try to join as many raids as possible.

would might be a problem sinv we raid most of the times in the week days
gigglygirl
gigglygirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

(Decline)APPLICATION Breadfan, 70 druid Empty Re: (Decline)APPLICATION Breadfan, 70 druid

Post  gigglygirl Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:18 pm

atm im sry we need to decline you, your gear dont fit into our progress atm but feel free to try app again later when you have farmed some better gear gl
gigglygirl
gigglygirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down