Purple Pwnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Accepted)Application

3 posters

Go down

(Accepted)Application Empty (Accepted)Application

Post  Guest Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:55 pm

* You can speak English. - Yup
* You have Ventrilo. - Yup
* You have a stable internet connection. - Yup
* You are able to have a steady attendance. - Yup
* You have gear on the same level as our current members. (Kara gear and up) - Yup
* You are able to supply yourself with consumables for every raid night. - Yup
* You have Omen threatmeter and DBM - Yup
* We are expecting you to raid 3 out of 4 days a week. - At least Razz

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Character
- Name: Sniffmydiff
- Class: Hunter
- Professions: Skinning & Leatherworking
- Talent Build: BM with a bit of MM
- Armory link: for his armory link. NOTE: I don't actively play this character, but I do have access to him if it's needed Smile

3. Is the character(s) that you are playing on originally created by you? Yes

4. Which guild were you previously in and why did you leave or got removed from that guild? We Toss Dwarves - Officer arguments which resulted in a split where a few members left, including myself

5. Could you tell us a short bit about your previous PvE experience(s) in WoW? Kara, SSC, tons of heroics. On warrior BT, TK, Hyjal etc

6. Can anyone in the guild vouch for you? I don't think so Sad

7. What Add ons do you use?

8. Are you willing to change your spec if the guild leaders think it's necessary?

9. Do you have stable net connection?!

10. Have you read and understood the GUILD RULES ?

11. Tell us a bit about yourself (name, age, nationality).

12. Are you able to raid monday, tuesday, wednesday and sunday from 20.00-23+?

13. Are you willing to raid in the weekends (friday and saturday) 10 mans?

14. Might there be any future reason for you not being able to raid on these days?

15. you have ventrilo, and understand english good?

Back to top Go down

(Accepted)Application Empty Re: (Accepted)Application

Post  gigglygirl Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:57 pm

7. What Add ons do you use?

8. Are you willing to change your spec if the guild leaders think it's necessary?

9. Do you have stable net connection?!

10. Have you read and understood the GUILD RULES ?

11. Tell us a bit about yourself (name, age, nationality).

12. Are you able to raid monday, tuesday, wednesday and sunday from 20.00-23+?

13. Are you willing to raid in the weekends (friday and saturday) 10 mans?

14. Might there be any future reason for you not being able to raid on these days?

15. you have ventrilo, and understand english good?

you kind of missing to answer like the most of the app form
gigglygirl
gigglygirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniffmyd Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:15 pm

7. What Add ons do you use? Titan, Omen, DBM, Atlas, Lightheaded, Mobinfo.... loads of cosmetic ones as well

8. Are you willing to change your spec if the guild leaders think it's necessary? Yeh not a problem, I'm always changing it anyway!

9. Do you have stable net connection?! Yup

10. Have you read and understood the GUILD RULES ? If you mean one's then yes Smile

11. Tell us a bit about yourself (name, age, nationality). I'm Ben, 19, from England. Cornwall to be precise Smile

12. Are you able to raid monday, tuesday, wednesday and sunday from 20.00-23+? Yup, pretty much every night other than saturdays

13. Are you willing to raid in the weekends (friday and saturday) 10 mans? Every other saturday I'm free

14. Might there be any future reason for you not being able to raid on these days? As above

15. you have ventrilo, and understand english good? Yeh and Yeh

Sniffmyd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniffmydiff Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:37 pm

Apologies for failing at even filling in the questions and not registering before I posted Razz
Sniffmydiff
Sniffmydiff
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Frostkongen Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:02 pm

Hey there, Class leader Frosty here.

I really like your experience, but I must admit your gear is on the weak side. The guild is slowly moving on from Kara towards the later instances, and your hit rating and AP is way too low at the moment. Do you have other/better gear than what the armory currently show?

And there is something I don't quite understand in your application (I am known to be pretty daft, so maybe thats why Very Happy ), but you write:

"NOTE: I don't actively play this character, but I do have access to him if it's needed"

I take that to mean that the hunter will be a sort of Alt char?

Frostkongen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniffmydiff Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:54 pm

Yeh the gear is a little weak. Need to sort Chest and Legs urgently tbh. Not too far off honor wise though, could be done in a day for each item.

AP is quite low as well, but can respec MM to get it higher if you would like? Obviously Hit Rating only comes with gear and enchants, but as I'm sure you can understand, there isn't any point enchanting gear that isn't worth it if you get my drift?

As for the note. It was meant as in, I don't actively play Sniffmediff (warrior). The hunter is my main at least until he reaches t6 level. The hunter was an alt until I gave the control of my warrior to my RL mate.

Hope this clears things up, and that you can give me a chance to get in on some raids so I can get geared Razz
Sniffmydiff
Sniffmydiff
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Frostkongen Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:06 am

Then welcome aboard.

Frostkongen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniffmydiff Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:05 pm

Thanks very much.

Just realised that I missed question 1 & 2 as well. Don't quite know what was wrong with me yesterday :S haha. Not enough sleep I reckon. Not sure why my link didn't work either Sad

In case your interested. Here is my warrior - http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&n=Sniffmediff

In all fairness, most of the gear he has there I haven't done anything towards Razz

Look forward to playing with you guys, and getting in on a few raids as soon as possible Smile
Sniffmydiff
Sniffmydiff
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down