Purple Pwnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*ACCEPTED* Nightwatchr * BM - Hunter *

3 posters

Go down

*ACCEPTED* Nightwatchr * BM - Hunter * Empty *ACCEPTED* Nightwatchr * BM - Hunter *

Post  Nightwat Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:43 pm

APPLICATION

Character
- Name: Nightwatchr
- Class: Hunter
- Professions: Leatherworking (375) and Skinning (375)
- Talent Build: BM 41/20/0
- Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&n=Nightwatchr
- Play time: I've been playing WOW now for 9 months and during the week I play almost everyday.

1. Why would you like to join Purple Pwnage?

Well.....what I like most in WOW are the raids, but almost all the guilds start raiding at 6 or 7 o'clock in the evening. And that's just to early for me. A rl friend of my told me that your guild is starting to raid at 8 o'clock. That's much better for me, so that's one reason.
The second reason is because that friend is in your guild at the moment and we have been playing WOW together all the time, so it would be nice if we can continue that.
And the last reason is because your guild looks organised and you are on the same point with your raids as I am. (My gear is better, but my experience is at the same level)

2. Do you play any other characters than the one that you are currently applying with?

I have 1 alt, that's a 43 paladin. I don't play very often with that one, but 1 day he will be 70 ;-)) His name is Farabi

3. Is the character(s) that you are playing on originally created by you?

You wouldn't say he is mine, because he doesn't look like me at all....but I can assure you that I made him myself :-)

4. Which guild were you previously in and why did you leave or got removed from that guild?

At the moment I am in "AA Team" , but as I said they start raiding at 18.00u. So it was a mistake going to that guild.

5. Could you tell us a short bit about your previous PvE experience(s) in WoW?

- I'm exalted with "The Violet Eye" and the best run I had was last Wednesday. We did all bosses in only 3 hours....that was really fun :-)
- I did the first 2 bosses in ZA, but I only killed the first boss. The second boss was a wipe and after that people left again :-s.
- I have been 2 times to Gruul, but haven't killed any bosses there yet. One time, Gruul had 1% left when everybody was dead :-((

6. Can anyone in the guild vouch for you?

Yes, you can ask Hightimes / Vlex about me and last week I have played with Muggy who has giving me the link of your website.

7. What Add ons do you use?

- DBM
- Omen 2
- CT_RaidAssist

8. Are you willing to change your spec if the guild leaders think it's necessary?

Yes, I don't mind doing that...but I think this spec is the best for raiding.

9. Do you have stable net connection?!

Yes, I have

10. Have you read and understood the GUILD RULES ?

Yes, I think these rules are just normal. I always play and communicate in the way you have wrote in your rules.

11. Tell us a bit about yourself (name, age, nationality).

My name is Peter, I'am 30 years old and I live in The Netherlands. I like to play WOW, Soccer, Poker and Risk. Sometimes I go out and I do some fitness to keep myself in shape :-))

12. Are you able to raid monday, tuesday, wednesday and sunday from 20.00-23+?

Yes, I am!!

13. Are you willing to raid in the weekends (friday and saturday) 10 mans?

I am, but on friday I usually go to my friends for some poker and stuff. So I won't be raiding very much on friday.

14. Might there be any future reason for you not being able to raid on these days?

In September the soccer competition will start again and we usually play on Tuesday or Thursday, so maybe I can't join sometimes then.

15. you have ventrilo, and understand english good?

I have Ventrilo and my English is good enough to communicate with others.

I know you are not looking for any hunters, but I hope you can make an exception for me...because I think I will be an upgrade for your guild. And it would be nice if I can play with Hightimes again.

Greetz

Peter (Nightwatchr)

Nightwat

Back to top Go down

*ACCEPTED* Nightwatchr * BM - Hunter * Empty Re: *ACCEPTED* Nightwatchr * BM - Hunter *

Post  vlex Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:34 am

Hes a good hunter and like he said we play wow along time,only thing is when he comes with hunter i must go heal moore.
lol hope he gets in guys.
hes good geared and he know how to play a hunter.

Cheers Hightimes aka Vlex

vlex
Members

Back to top Go down

*ACCEPTED* Nightwatchr * BM - Hunter * Empty Hello there

Post  MacBacon Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:36 am

Very nice application!!! Couldn't be better. You're honest about everything and I really like that. Your gear is very good as well, and if you keep up reading on bosses and watch some movies I really think you could join. At least in my opinion! Very Happy

Good Luck Mate Very Happy
MacBacon
MacBacon
Members

Back to top Go down

*ACCEPTED* Nightwatchr * BM - Hunter * Empty Re: *ACCEPTED* Nightwatchr * BM - Hunter *

Post  Frostkongen Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:03 am

Looks fine to me. One can never have too many hunters Smile

Frostkongen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightwat Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:38 pm

Thanks for the nice replies, guys. Very Happy

Nightwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down