Purple Pwnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Decline)Fire mage want to join PP:D

3 posters

Go down

(Decline)Fire mage want to join PP:D Empty (Decline)Fire mage want to join PP:D

Post  danne Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:20 am

* You can speak English. Ye but iam 10 years old so not good but i can talk
* You have Ventrilo. YEap
* You have a stable internet connection. yup
* You are able to have a steady attendance. yup
* You have gear on the same level as our current members. (Kara gear and up)got 3 blues all other are epics got 5 kara epics i think
* You are able to supply yourself with consumables for every raid night. y
* You have Omen threatmeter and DBM Nope gonna download it
* We are expecting you to raid 3 out of 4 days a weekAtlest

**********************************************************************************************

APPLICATION

Character
- Name: Fransiscus
- Class: Mage
- Professions: Herb/tailor
- Talent Build: 40/21/0
- Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&n=Fransiscus
- Play time:36 days 17 hours

1. Why would you like to join Purple Pwnage? Cuz my friend ragoul are in it and he likes the guild:D and i want to join it cuz it pwns

2. Do you play any other characters than the one that you are currently applying with? i playing with my 70 shaman and 70 rogue and this one

3. Is the character(s) that you are playing on originally created by you?Noone are:D my brother gaved me 2 70s and my dad gaved me 1 68

4. Which guild were you previously in and why did you leave or got removed from that guild? It was Nordisk Kamikaze all said that our leader are a ninja

5. Could you tell us a short bit about your previous PvE experience(s) in WoW? i got kara/guul and Little za experience and little tk/ssc

6. Can anyone in the guild vouch for you? dunno

7. What Add ons do you use? Atlasloot haha gonne dowload omen threat meter and DBM

8. Are you willing to change your spec if the guild leaders think it's necessary? y

9. Do you have stable net connection?! yeap

10. Have you read and understood the GUILD RULES ? y

11. Tell us a bit about yourself (name, age, nationality).iam from sweden iam 10 years old and my name is daniel kastell

12. Are you able to raid monday, tuesday, wednesday and sunday from 20.00-23+? yep

13. Are you willing to raid in the weekends (friday and saturday) 10 mans? yep

14. Might there be any future reason for you not being able to raid on these days?dunno

15. you have ventrilo, and understand english good?Ye i understand english good if you write but if you talk i understand less i dont know why

danne
Members

Back to top Go down

(Decline)Fire mage want to join PP:D Empty Fire mage want to join PP:D

Post  Zantrol Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:53 am

you gear is pretty good you could maybe use a new chesy maybe you should grind some badges and get a chest from there
for my side you a welcome GL verry much

you got my vote

//Zantrol//

Zantrol
Members

Back to top Go down

(Decline)Fire mage want to join PP:D Empty Re: (Decline)Fire mage want to join PP:D

Post  gigglygirl Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:47 pm

sry have to decline age is way to low gl finding a raiding guild
gigglygirl
gigglygirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

(Decline)Fire mage want to join PP:D Empty Re: (Decline)Fire mage want to join PP:D

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down