Purple Pwnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APPLICATION acepted

Go down

APPLICATION acepted Empty APPLICATION acepted

Post  Fritzfar Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:19 pm

APPLICATION

Character
- Name: Fritzfarlig
- Class: Hunter
- Professions: Mining 375, Engineering 363
- Talent Build: 5/44/12 Marksmanship
- Armoury link: ?
- Play time: 2 year

1. Why would you like to join Purple Pwnage? I would like too Riad more, and with a good guild

2. Do you play any other characters than the one that you are currently applying with? No

3. Is the character(s) that you are playing on originally created by you Yes

4. Which guild were you previously in and why did you leave or get removed from that guild? The Underrated, and i left because you all did.

5. Could you tell us a short bit about your previous PvE experience(s) in WoW? Kar and GL

6. Can anyone in the guild vouch for you? Smokealot and hoppefully Rafty Cool

7. What Add ons you use? The ones you tell me too use!

8. Are you willing to change your spec if the guild leaders think it's necessary? Yes

9. You have stable net connection?! Yes

10. Read and understood the GUILD RULES? Yes

11. Tell us a bit about yourself (name age nationality). Peter Villadsen, 43 år Dansk

12. Are you abel to raid monday, tuesday, wednesday and sunday from 20.00-23+? Yes

13. Are you willing to raid in the weekends (friday and saturday) 10 mands? Yes

14. could there by any chance that you are not abel to raid any of theis days? Sometimes not on monday (hate that day Mad ).

Fritzfar

Back to top Go down

APPLICATION acepted Empty Re: APPLICATION acepted

Post  Frostkongen Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:34 am

Looks okay to me. You know a few people here already and I remember you from The Underrated as one of the "serious" hunters Smile Your gear can certainly get improved a lot (especially your hit rating which is very low.. On the other hand your agi is very good), but I have a feeling that over the summer there will be some Kara raiding, and it doesn't take much for you to be ready for ZA and so on. I will be online wednesday evening so I'll try and catch you there Smile

Frostkongen
Admin

Back to top Go down