Purple Pwnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(ACCEPTED)Hunter wants to join BM

4 posters

Go down

(ACCEPTED)Hunter wants to join BM Empty (ACCEPTED)Hunter wants to join BM

Post  Imbahunt Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:01 pm

Character
- Name:Imbahunta
- Class:Hunter
- Professions: herb/alcm very low skill:P
- Talent Build: Beastmastery
- Armoury link:
- Play time: 40days

1. Why would you like to join Purple Pwnage? Good and friendly guild ppls ive been doing instances with is very good:)

2. Do you play any other characters than the one that you are currently applying with? No

3. Is the character(s) that you are playing on originally created by you Yes this is the original player

4. Which guild were you previously in and why did you leave or get removed from that guild? i Was in Deadly silent but they disbanded because the guild leader was starting playing Age of conan then i joined Weeks behind but i god kicked because i said "Hi how are you" to an officer namned (FACER)

5. Could you tell us a short bit about your previous PvE experience(s) in WoW?

Ok i diden't play before tbc come out but in tbc it is | Kara, Gruul, Magitheridon, 4/6 ZA, 5/6 SSC, 2/4 TK

6. Can anyone in the guild vouch for you? Well i don't really know but i think so

7. What Add ons you use? DBM and Omen2

8. Are you willing to change your spec if the guild leaders think it's necessary? Yes i am

9. You have stable net connection?!Yes:P

10. Read and understood the GUILD RULES?Yes i did

11. Tell us a bit about yourself (name age nationality). Name: Niklas Age: 15 Nationality: Sweden

12. Are you abel to raid monday, tuesday, wednesday and sunday from 20.00-23+? Yes i am i can raid more if it's necessary

13. Are you willing to raid in the weekends (friday and saturday) 10 mands? Yes i am

14. could there by any chance that you are not abel to raid any of theis days? well i can't raid sometimes on Fridays:( but all other days but it's like 1 time in a month can raid all other times:)

Imbahunt

Back to top Go down

(ACCEPTED)Hunter wants to join BM Empty Forgot my Armory:(

Post  Imbahunt Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:07 pm

Imbahunt

Back to top Go down

(ACCEPTED)Hunter wants to join BM Empty Re: (ACCEPTED)Hunter wants to join BM

Post  valo Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:52 am

Weeks behind but i god kicked because i said "Hi how are you" to an officer namned (FACER)

IMO the reason seems absurd your being kicked for "greetings" a officer - I think you need to go in details with the statement above....

valo
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Binxx Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:55 am

Actually the reason would go well with the person he spoke to, Facer is a complete tard and is on my Ignore list, better off out of that guild imo
Binxx
Binxx
Members

Back to top Go down

(ACCEPTED)Hunter wants to join BM Empty Re: hunter wants to join BM

Post  Imbahunta Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:49 am

Well Facer is completely mental sick and i think you should ask him if you ain't belive me then Smile imo a real tard

Imbahunta
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Frostkongen Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:18 pm

Accepted.

Frostkongen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content