Purple Pwnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Accepted)Shammy wanna join :)

3 posters

Go down

(Accepted)Shammy wanna join :) Empty (Accepted)Shammy wanna join :)

Post  Kerg Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:34 pm

APPLICATION

Character
- Name: Kerg..
- Class: Shamman..
- Professions: Leatherworking 375 - Skinning 375..
- Talent Build: 2/45/14 ( http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Bloodfeather&n=Kerg )
- Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&n=Kerg
- Play time: Uhh way to much..
Total Time Played: 125 Days, 17 Hours, 17 Minutes, 35 Seconds..
Time Played On This Level: 80 Days, 20 Hours, 20 Minutes, 39 Seconds..

1. Why would you like to join Purple Pwnage?
Because I know many many of your guys and girls, and I know this guild will stay on..

2. Do you play any other characters than the one that you are currently applying with?
Yes, I also play a little on my alts Dilza: level 22..
Kergsdaddy: level 20..

3. Is the character(s) that you are playing on originally created by you?
No, Kergsdaddy was infact made, by my dad (Senior). And he played on it before he got his own char..
But Dilza is made by me..

4. Which guild were you previously in and why did you leave or got removed from that guild?
I have been in "Danes of Asgård" "Danes of Outland" "Danes" "CorpseRunners" "The Underrated" "Jinxed"
The history: When I was around level 20-25 I joined "Danes of Asgård" , and i joined it beacus it was a Danish leveling guild, with alot of nice people, who helped me level.
But when I came in level 60, the guildmaster, told me to join the new "Danes of Outlands".. Because it shoud help all the people from "Danes of Asgård" getting in level 70 (it was just after the new Burning Crusade came) as fast as posible, so we coud start raiding Karazhan..
When there was people enough we started raiding Karazhan.. But after a month the guildmaster decided to make a new guild, "Danes"
It shoud be a new raiding guild for all us folks in "Danes of Outlands" who wanted to raid, and I joined it together with some of the old guildmates..
In the start in was really funny to raid, but after some time it began to be boring, because we only took the same bosses agian and agian, so for making a long story short, people began to leave the guild..
And I joined "CorpseRunners" together with alot of people from "Danes"..
The raiding was really good in around 3months, but then the main thanks began to join better guilds..
And the guildmarster and the officers decided to stop raiding..
So I joined some of my old guildmates making a new guild, "The Underrated" which became a danish guild, and the same problem started again after some time, the main thanks left.. And now im in Jinxed where the same problem happend agian Mad

5. Could you tell us a short bit about your previous PvE experience(s) in WoW?
Karazhan: Cleared..
Zul´aman: 5/6..
Grull´s Lair: Cleared..
Magtheridon´s Lair: Cleared..
SSC: 4/6..
TK: 2/4..

6. Can anyone in the guild vouch for you?
Hmm I think, Frostkongen, Sanchez, Mimas, Aij, Rafty, Smokealot, Gigglegirl, Lighthoff, Muggy, Xpozes and so on..

7. What Add ons do you use?
DBM..
Omen..
KTM (as back up)

8. Are you willing to change your spec if the guild leaders think it's necessary?
I Dont think You would want me to.....I make a hell of a lot dps.

9. Do you have stable net connection?!
Yes

10. Have you read and understood the GUILD RULES?
Yes

11. Tell us a bit about yourself (name, age, nationality).
My name: Rasmus..
Nationality: Danish..

12. Are you able to raid monday, tuesday, wednesday and sunday from 20.00-23+?
Yes..

13. Are you willing to raid in the weekends (friday and saturday) 10 mans?
Yes..

14. Might there be any future reason for you not being able to raid on these days?
No..

15. you have ventrilo, and understand english good?
Yes..

Kerg
Members

Back to top Go down

(Accepted)Shammy wanna join :) Empty Re: (Accepted)Shammy wanna join :)

Post  valo Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:27 pm

Kerg/Senior GOGO INVITE

valo
Members

Back to top Go down

(Accepted)Shammy wanna join :) Empty Hello there

Post  Deadway Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:11 pm

The apply looks pretty good overall but your age is a bit low since it seems that u know how to pwn in the game anyway (Like some others i know) We gonna try it out /w Deadway for a invite. Smile

Btw pretty good english to be only 13 gg ^^

Deadway
Admin

Back to top Go down

(Accepted)Shammy wanna join :) Empty Re: (Accepted)Shammy wanna join :)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down