Purple Pwnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(ACCEPTED)Holy Pally

2 posters

Go down

(ACCEPTED)Holy Pally Empty (ACCEPTED)Holy Pally

Post  Binxx Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:49 am

OK, before you read this application i need to be honest and say my activity will be extremly erratic over the next few weeks. I am currently in the Royal Navy and i am deploying to Afghanistan in October, until August i won't be online very much but after that i got nearly 2 months paid leave until i go away so i will be extremly active until i got to afghanistan for 6 months. Once i get back from there i will be able to raid everynight. I'm saying this because i don't want to lie but i also really want to raid and have the social aspect of a guild, i obviously understand that this will be probably be rejected but its getting dull doing dailies and i'm already bored of arena, as you can see my gear is pretty good and i think i'll be an asset even if i can't go on every raid. Thanks for reading.

Character
- Name: Binxx
- Class: Paladin
- Professions: Enchanting 385 - Alchemy 375 (Potion Master)
- Talent Build: 41/20/0 Holy Specced
- Armoury link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&n=Binxx
- Play time: 2.5 years in all

1. Why would you like to join Purple Pwnage? Because i'm all purple! Nah, i just want to raid and have a good laugh. i'm hoping you guys are understanding

2. Do you play any other characters than the one that you are currently applying with? yes, i have a lvl 70 mage for farming and a lvl 70 rogue with sucky gear

3. Is the character(s) that you are playing on originally created by you? yes

4. Which guild were you previously in and why did you leave or get removed from that guild? I recently transferred from Karazhan Realm, was in several End content guilds, most of them imploded due to poor leadership.

5. Could you tell us a short bit about your previous PvE experience(s) in WoW? I have raided in every raid encounter and experienced every boss apart from the last 4 in Sunwell Plateau

6. Can anyone in the guild vouch for you? Not really, new to realm

7. What Add ons you use? the usual raiding addons, willing to change/add more if required

8. Are you willing to change your spec if the guild leaders think it's necessary? yes i am, but i suck as a tank Razz

9. You have stable net connection?! Yes i do, when i'm home

10. Read and understood the GUILD RULES? yes i do

11. Tell us a bit about yourself (name age nationality).My name is Ray Price, i'm 27 and i'm British, I'm currently serving in the Royal Navy as a Medic.

12. Are you abel to raid monday, tuesday, wednesday and sunday from 20.00-23+? plz read the first paragraph, i will try my best to attend as many raids as possible.

13. Are you willing to raid in the weekends (friday and saturday) 10 mands?same as above but usually alot easier

14. could there by any chance that you are not abel to raid any of theis days?ditto

Thanks for Reading Smile[url][/url]
Binxx
Binxx
Members

Back to top Go down

(ACCEPTED)Holy Pally Empty Re: (ACCEPTED)Holy Pally

Post  gigglygirl Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:09 am

wuut karazhan realm i my self are a reroller from there Smile where in decadence whit my old lock (gigglegirl) i will talk to rafty about it and get back to you ingame sinc you are pretty experiment ect... gl on the app

give me ore rafty a /w ingame
gigglygirl
gigglygirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Binxx Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:55 am

Haha. i totally remember you! I think i even did a Kara run with ya guild once. I was in Crimson Horde and a couple of others.
Binxx
Binxx
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down